Monday, June 29, 2009

Anniversary

I realized the other day that my one year anniversary of blogging came and went without me noting it. Oops! I'm glad I've been putting my thoughts, crafts and life out there for the past year.

This weekend, I did some sewing as well as a wee bit of knitting on my lavender sweater. I also had a delightful brunch with a new friend on Saturday. Thankfully, the restaurant is a laid back place in the Chestnut Hill section of the city - we talked for three hours and never once felt they wanted us to leave. Granted there were always open tables on the outdoor patio so it was not worry about turning ours over. I had a delicious tomato, basil and Parmesan omelet with potatoes and bacon. Yum! The rest of the weekend was errands, baking and relaxing.... love my life.

5 comments:

Sher said...

Congratulations on your 1st year!

leah said...

Woohoo! Congrats! I am so glad you have opened your world to us all!

Dee said...

Sounds like a pretty good way to spend a weekend.

Happy blogiversary.

Maria Rose said...

Congratulations on 1 year and a new friendship as well.

Tinniegirl said...

Happy blogiversary.