Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage Stacy

Last night I did almost nothing but watch smarmy TV (and a little of the Michael Jackson coverage... gosh, you almost couldn't escape it). I even failed to do my yoga (bad me). I gave in to my two week craving for pizza and ordered one. Ham and pineapple. Delish!

However, I say almost nothing because I did cut out the pattern for my newest dress. And in the excitement of a new project, I ironed the fabric and cut out a couple of pieces. So sewing will commence this weekend. I hope I can finish this lovely bit within a week. Totally do-able, right? We shall see...

Now that you know my weekend plans, what are you up to?

6 comments:

beki said...

Your night sounds pretty good to me :)

Sher said...

I wish you could come to my place and help me finish my two skirts I started....back in April...LOL!

Iron Needles said...

I have been so behind in reading. Looks to me that you have been right where you need to be, doing just what you need to be. I am glad I go caught back up with you!

CurlyPops said...

Yum - ham and pineapple pizza is my favourite.

Maria Rose said...

I love the cut of the dress you're working on.

Today my hubby and I are doing yard work and then heading to the local art festival.

Jane said...

We watched Bruce Springsteen at Glastonbury on TV last night.
This morning I am off to watch my youngest son playing in a soccer tournament.