Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Really, Not Quilt Square Sewing!

I actually tore myself away from the quilt squares long enough to make this Green with Envy Dress. It went together like a dream. It looks so so on however, mostly due to my scoliosis. One side, at the waist, is too long for where my hip falls. Other side = perfect. I'll probably still sport it, with a cardigan. Now I'm dreaming of another dress.... black fabric with swirls.

Oh, why Green with Envy you ask? Who knows... it's what popped into my head. It worked better than It's Not Easy Being Green. Sorry Kermit.

5 comments:

leah said...

That is too bad because it looks so lovely on the hanger! There isn't anything you can do?

Sher said...

I have two skirts that I don't know If I'll ever finish..... Awesome job on that green dress!

Stylestance said...

What a darling dress. You do beautiful work :)

Maria Rose said...

OOOO I love the dress. The cut and color are lovely.

Kara said...

Very cute! Isn't sewing garments so fun!