Sunday, July 5, 2009

Flea Market Finds #2

After a beautiful Fourth of July evening down by the Niagara River in Tonawanda, NY and a restful night of sleep, it was off to the flea market. You know how I love a good flea market. And the one by my mom's never disappoints. So much of my home has been personalized by flea market finds. Today reaffirmed my love. I found this tablecloth for a great deal. It has one small, light stain on it... otherwise, it's perfect and vintage-y.
I also found these bracelets for a dollar each. They jangle so nicely together and will be a great compliment to some outfit down the road.
I also got a cute small shelf for my bathroom. It's going to undergo a rehab so pictures will be forthcoming. It's more right for my apartment than I even imagined so that's wonderful!

I went looking for linens, a bathroom shelf and a sewing table (with specific dimensions). So, as Meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad.... I left a happy camper!


* Excuse the photos...they are iPhone quality, not Canon. That's all I got until I get home to upload!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Your weekend sounds so calm and relaxing. And some great finds.

Amanda said...

congrats on your great finds! i heart flea markets but rarely get to go...

leah said...

Well done! Your are making me want to fine some flea markets!

carlita dee said...

The tablecloth is wonderful, and I would have totally bought those bracelets.

Glad you had a great holiday weekend!

Maria Rose said...

Great finds, I love the tablecloth!

Sher said...

Fun flea market finds. And one can always use the extra fabric, (it that stain does not come out) Use OXY that should work.