Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

Goodness, I have so much to share! My vacation was excellent - quite the rest I needed with a conference loaded with friends in the middle. However, I have to process things in order to not offer my most discombobulated post ever. So, I'm sharing this picture until I get my act together. (Yes, it's not merely a photo of my toilet!) This little blue shelf is new! It bought it at the flea market, sanded, primed and painted it to go in my bathroom. I'm loving how it added a little pop to the wall. The basket on it - made by my crafty mom!

More soon....

8 comments:

Amanda said...

the shelf does look nice :-) and i heart your shower curtain!

Sher said...

Great job on the shelf! I have not patience for sanding. Cute Cute! shower curtain!

Dee said...

Love the basket. Your Mom does nice work.

Love the "duckie" theme too.

I wish I had a good flea market where I could find cool shelves and stuff. The blue looks really good with the yellow duckies!

Iron Needles said...

Welcome back, and glad you had a good vacation. Can't wait to hear about it.

Jane said...

Thanks for sharing. I am glad you had a lovely break and look froward to heairng all about it.

Kara said...

I always love "Pop"!

Tinniegirl said...

Welcome back

Maria Rose said...

Yay. I am glad you're back and that you had a good time!