Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunchtime Errand

I went to the post office at lunch time to mail some packages (including a contest package, a birthday gift and the gift for Morgan). First, someone left their purse behind so I turned it into the clerks before it was taken off with. It was left by the nice woman who works at the bookstore down the street. But since the postal clerks don't know I'm the honest sort, I thought it more wise to turn it in. Then the clerk helping me admired my key necklace (quite a lot). I told her I was planning to make some to sell and she directed me to come back to her then.... hmm.... guess I should get busy on making 'em, huh?

1 comment:

Dee said...

Yep .... looks like you need to get busy with the keys.

Glad YOU found the purse instead of a dishonest person. I'm sure the owner will be glad too.