Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sometimes We All Need a Guru

I've been rather remiss in my knitting lately. In large part, it was because the project I was working on wasn't working with me. And I was having problems determining what I was doing wrong. Luckily, I spent a bunch of time with my personal knitting guru yesterday, my friend Alissa. So, I frogged what I was doing and cast on again. With her helpful thoughts, the project is now humming along nicely. Woohoo!! It feels good to be working away on something. That Something Lavender sweater will be finished sometime this summer.

I also finished doll #2. She's not wonky like the first one. I wrote a little note to my friend's daughter and packaged the doll and the blanket for her brother up. I'm hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow. The package is going right to her because what little girl doesn't like receiving packages?

What a fun weekend! What have you been up to?

2 comments:

Dee said...

Dolly has such a sweet face!

CurlyPops said...

Your friends daughter is going to adore that gorgeous dolly!