Sunday, August 9, 2009

Babies and Kiddos Oh My!

I managed to spend that promised quality time with the sewing machine this weekend. Today, I made a tag blanket and bib for my sorority sister Meaghan's soon to be little one. She's having a boy and since her husband is a hockey player, I thought a little stay warm at the rink blanket was in order. It's fleece lined on the back so it'll definitely do the job. The bib is out of the same fabric. The shower was last month so the gift is late. However, I think she'll be pleased.

I didn't end up going to the NJ Fresh Food and Wine Festival. My friend Lisa was in town with her kids. I ended up going with them, her nephew and another friend to the Please Touch Museum. It was such a good time, although wrangling three kids was a handful! Much better than wine I think....

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Ha ha. I love the idea and the personal touch to the gift. I am sure they will love it.

katerina said...

Very cute!!