Monday, August 24, 2009

Fairy Tales

I did spend a wee bit of time this weekend sewing... you know, when I could tear myself away from ripping fabric on the chair (Can I just say what a wonderful feeling it will be to throw out that ugly orange fabric... fantastic!). I worked on the Fairy Tale Quilt, as I'm now calling it. This is what is pieced together thus far. I'm planning on three main blocks on the right side, all in Far Far Away fabrics by Heather Ross. I'm thinking two smaller blocks too of some brightly colored pink or green fabric. Such delightful fun!

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Looking good!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I admir eyour patience. I love patchwork quilts but mine always end up abandoned.

Kara said...

Fun, fun! I have never tried quilting but it seems like a rewarding project.