Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gosh, I Look HOT in Goggles!

Well, step one of Reupholster 2009 has occurred. I bought 5 yards of home dec fabric today along with some red trim. I ended up buying at JoAnn's and it was quite the score let me tell you. It was $9.95 a yard and I used my 40% off coupon... yep, five yards for just about $30!!! Can you say happy? I also stopped at Lowe's to buy goggles so no flying staples will take out my eye during the ugly orange fabric removal process. I loosened up the fabric on one side but then got hot and knew it was just about time to head to Rosy's grooming. Hopefully a little more work tonight! And a pic of the fabric will come soon....

ETA: And, if you want a little squirrel for your photos, go here. Have fun!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Yep....the goggles make the outfit!

How did you get the little squirrel in there??? Very cute.

Good score on the fabric.

Maria Rose said...

Ha ha ha! I looove the picture!

Good luck on the reupholstering!