Anyway, I'm hoping to accomplish a lot:
- JoAnn's trip to hopefully pick out fabric and trim for the Ugly Orange Chair. I might also pick up a pillow form for the quilted cover I started making...
- Lowe's for goggles (lots of staples to pull out on that chair) and paint
- Target for odds and ends, including perhaps a new curtain rod for my bedroom (I'm really into nesting right now for some reason)
- Quality sewing time
- Brunch with a friend and her mama!
- Exercise, hopefully to include a long walk with Rosy in the woods
- Rosy's grooming appointment - I can't wait for an unshaggy, clean puppy!
- Baby gift knitting perhaps?