Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Making Lemonade out of My Lemons

Sometimes life just messes with you to see if you are paying attention. I failed. Last time I was at JoAnn's they had bias tape for 25 cents a pack - wicked deal no? Well, sadly it is not double fold but rather single fold. I don't really need it. I saw the price tag and stopped paying attention....

Now, the key question is when will I have a chance to get back to JoAnn's? Well, that and what fun project can I find for this single fold bias tape... oh, the challenge!

2 comments:

Amy (badskirt) said...

Did you know that packs of bias here are $3.99!! that's for 5m of small or 3m of wide.. most of it is single fold and you have to press the double fold in.

So many great uses of single fold, maybe this tute will inspired you:

http://blog.creativekismet.com/2007/06/19/bibs-galore-using-single-fold-bias-tape/

Maria Rose said...

I wish I had a good suggestion!