Friday, August 7, 2009

Wrapping Up a Project

Oh, what did I do last night you ask you ask? Well I ate dinner, watched the news (Oh, John Hughes!), got lazy for a short while and then suddenly, inspiration hit. And I did some sewing! I finally worked on my wreath project that has been waiting ever so patiently in the wings for me.

Right now, this little lovely is hanging on my door, welcoming people to my home. I'm pretty happy with how it came out. I love the combination of colors and the long strands of ribbon hanging down. Welcome to my home!

2 comments:

leah said...

Adorable!

Dee said...

Very summery!

I was in Joann's the other day and the fall stuff was just coming in! I was in a rush so didn't get to look long, but the ribbon and stuff looked so pretty. They had LOTS of stuff to look at.