Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ahh, A Long Weekend: Crafting Galore

I've spent a little last night and today working on the Ugly Orange No More Chair. I added the red trim and finished attaching the back fabric with upholstery tacks. I had to buy more today since a number of them bent when I was hammering them in. Now I need to sew the seat and back cushions. I'm hoping to get started in cutting out the fabric this weekend.

Quilting occurred on the Fairy Tale baby quilt today too. I just have the binding (and a lovely tumble in the washer) to go before it is complete. Before I do that though, I need to spend a little time working on a blanket, bib and burp cloth set one of my sorority sisters special ordered for a friend. I'm hoping to spend some quality time working on that project on Monday....

I love (long) crafting weekends!

2 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love that chair - you must have a lot of patience.

Kara said...

How great! What an amazing job.