Monday, September 7, 2009

Caught the Polka Dot Virus

Well, I've caught the polka dot virus from Alissa and Amy. But really, they look so great when paired with other things. Like, perhaps, this...
I have no idea the purpose for this fabric but bought it on a whim because I liked all of the words and thought it would be just perfect for something. (What, you all know you do the same thing!)
And then this yummy, cute flannel for a baby gift set that was special ordered by a friend. I think I'm going to adore working with it because I can't stop touching it.

Oh, don't you love new fabric???

3 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great fabric - I am a big polka dot fan too.

Iron Needles said...

I do love new fabric...one of my weaknesses!

Maria Rose said...

Yes. I need to get fabric shopping too! I have polka dot fever as well.