Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gone Sicky

I caught some sort of weird cold thing that leaves me exhausted and unwilling to craft. Really, if it doesn't go away soon this *might* be the end of the world. I've stockpiled my Robitussin, decongestant, and Puffs tissues with Vicks (Seriously the best invention. When they became available in the States - years after I got them in Canada - I did a happy dance.). I will kill this sucker and get back to my happy little crafting life. Until then, I sleep.

Hope your life is filled with yarn, fabric and other crafty goodness!!

6 comments:

Dee said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

I totally agree about the tissues with Vicks. One of the top ten greatest inventions when you feel crummy!

Maria Rose said...

Yuck, I'm sorry. I hope you are on the mend soon!

Iron Needles said...

Get well soon.

Laurel said...

Feel better soon, Friend!

leah said...

Feel better soon!

Aimee said...

Hope you feel better soon Stacy..*hugs*