Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not Twins but Matching Sets None the Less

This weekend I also completed some baby sets ordered by a friend of mine. The sets included a tag blanket, burp cloth and bib. The blanket and burp cloth are flannel with a fleece backing and the bib is all flannel. The pink fabrics are zoo animals and polka dots - love the combo. They were seriously fun to make! The sets were out in today's mail. I hope she likes them as much as I do.

I have a bit of extra flannel and I'm debating what to craft for a friend of mine expecting a girl in December....

4 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Those are beautiful!

Dee said...

Very cute and the little owl on your note tag is uber-adorable!

Rhodes Family said...

Wow didn't know you were taking orders..... Got any fabric for boys???? lol

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Two lovely pink bundles. How sweet. I went to see my friend's new baby on Monday. She is just two days old and sooo tiny.