Saturday, September 26, 2009

September Just A Minute

The end of September is almost here and I'm looking forward to all of the good things of fall... cider, tights, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, craft shows and what not. But, for just a minute I'm...

watching... all of the new premiers - Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, 90210, and whatnot. Other than The Good Wife, I don't think I'll find any new favorites this season. But the old standards will keep me happy.

tasting... those above mentioned chocolate chip cookies, as I made a batch and stockpiled them in my freezer. And I made this cake, at right, today for a dinner party tonight. It's Molly's recipe from her book.

reading... I finished The Art of Racing in the Rain. It was a wonderful little book told from the point of view of the dog. And, you know how I love dogs.

discovering... new talents. I'm so pleased with the outcome of my chair reupholster. And, thinking about the next project to take on....

jumping... up and down about my mom's visit in October. I'm looking forward to a little time with her.

working... lots of nights and weekends again now that the students are back. It's been an interesting start to the semester... hopefully I can crave out some good craft time soon.


Play Just A Minute over at August Street.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies? Oh my. Could you share a recipe some day? It sounds interesting! :-)