Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Matchy Matchy

The whole weekend went by without me being able to squeeze in some crafting. That's almost a crime I think! Last night I managed to sit down at my machine and whip up this pillow sham to match the Not So Much Ugly Orange Chair.
I feel like these two different style chairs coordinate a little bit more now. And, I'm happy to have replaced the very old pillow that was on that chair. (Seriously, it was probably 10 years old and not the best construction in the world.) Sewing relaxes me like nothing else.... just what I needed!

3 comments:

Maria Rose said...

I like that they match, but are still maintaining their own unique vibe.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

They look like a lovely couple!

Dee said...

Good job! They look very nice together.