Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Happiness

Today was a lovely, lovely little day...
  • I visited a small craft show. It was especially littered with photography, which I love to look through. I didn't end up buying anything but it was a wonderful show. I went with a sorority sister and we had a great time, with a yummy lunch afterwards.
  • I made a trip to JoAnn's. Although I went for a pillow form, of course I left with more. I got a wee bit of fabric, some bias tape, thread and poly filler. All for $20! Fantastic.
  • I made another batch of the pear applesauce. I love that stuff! I like how easy it is to make: apples, pears, cinnamon and sugar. You determine the measurements, although the apple/pear ratio should be even. Now I have three servings in the fridge.... wonder how long that will last.
  • I started planning the dinner party I'm hosting next Saturday. I need to figure out the menu tomorrow.
How did you enjoy your Saturday?

2 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Sounds like a lovely day.
On Saturday my youngest son scored three goals for his football team, my 14-year-old scored a goal too. I took my daughter and her friends shopping and my eldest son tidied his room.
I think that means - yes!

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

A lovely day indeed. I wish I could make a trip to Joanne's. No such goodness down here.