Monday, October 26, 2009

SuperPops....

CurlyPops had a little contest for the best rendering of SuperPops. Here's my little take on our superhero....

That SuperPops, she really is at the pinnacle of her super hero-ness. It's impressive! Doing an adequate rendering was going to be tough. We started out with these supplies. She had to take a bit of a bath first, since she had been out of the golf course this summer. After the bath and a toweling off, she was ready to reveal herself to the world! What with wearing a cape and tiara (because a girl MUST have accessories!), we hesitated on putting on sensible shoes. Really, they didn't quite go with the vibe SuperPops likes. But, the boots would have made her fall over and she has to be prepared to run when flying seems like overkill. So casual brown shoes won out.

She's pretty happy to be here in Phildelphia, providing protection against divets and bogeys. She even found a little Australian sidekick to keep her company. Go SuperPops go!




She flies through the air with the greatest of ease... we just hope she doesn't hook right into the trees!

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hee hee you made me laugh out loud! I actually really like golf so this is just perfect.
I'm sure that with my pathetic golf skills, the poor thing would probably end up in sand or water.
Would you mind if I posted your photos on my blog tomorrow?

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Aw cute!

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

Love it. She's fabulous as is her sidekick.