Monday, October 26, 2009

Trees, Glorious Trees

Yesterday, Rosy and I went on a long walk, admiring the colors (me) and smells (her) on our path. I love autumn for many reasons.
It's really just gorgeous in my neighborhood right now.
My neighbor was out raking up leaves. Of course Rosy climbed right into the pile. I had to pull her out.
Isn't that second tree fantastic? I'm sure I mentioned before my love for trees. The way their branches zig out of their trunk every which way. The gracefulness of those branches. I continue to be awed.

4 comments:

Dee said...

Chinese maple?

I love the stone fronts on the houses.

Maria Rose said...

Wow, that second tree is beautiful! I've never seen anything like it.

Cathy (tinniegirl) said...

I love trees too, and the second one is absolutely stunning. What amazing colours. I'm sure it smelled great too!

carlita dee said...

I heart Rosy.