Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another Etsy Item

I haven't been an overwhelmingly productive crafter lately due to being under the weather. (By the way, did I ever tell you about the psychic who told me my father was under the weather? This was in college. My father died when I was 14. So, in a sense, he was right. The phrase "under the weather" always makes me think of that.) However, last night I finished up this baby set. I promised to have it done by the middle of the week and I like to keep my word.

My friend Allie was looking for a gift for a friend of her's. She needed something green and yellow to go with the theme of the baby's room. I was happy to order some new flannel so I could oblige the request. The items tied together on the left are a stroller blanket, a burp cloth and a bib. I threw in a small patchwork cloth. Allie is pregnant so she can either gift it with the set or keep it for herself. Tomorrow, it gets mailed out!

No comments: