Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude Wednesday

I'm again celebrating Gratitude Wednesday. On this Veteran's Day, I'm grateful for the men and women who have served or are serving the United States. Thank you for all you do to protect and defend.

On a smaller scale:
  • I'm grateful to my doctors for taking me seriously with regards to this on-going migraine. I'm home again today, hoping a solution is around the corner.
  • I'm grateful for the rain cleaning the dead bugs off my windshield.
  • I'm grateful for a little dog that likes to snuggle when I'm not feeling well.
  • I'm grateful for a fridge stocked with food... ziti, English muffins, apples, Lean Pockets.... all of these will get me through the week.

2 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

LOVE Gratitude Wednesday! What a wonderful idea. Your blog is great, too. I'm going to link to it on my blog, cuz I like it a lot!

Aimz said...

A day late but... I'm grateful for microwave popcorn. It's easy, yummy, and I love how it makes the whole house smell like a movie theater, haha.