Sunday, November 29, 2009

November Just A Minute

It's the 29th again, so time to play Just a Minute...

Listening... to the Glee soundtrack A LOT. Gosh, it makes me happy!

Praising... my boss, for being understanding during my recent bout with migraines. He was wonderful about encouraging me to take care of myself and stay home if needed.

Watching... the end of new episodes of shows until January or February. But, the good news is Love, Actually is on tv a bunch!

Reading... Life is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally. I love the message and get inspired each time I read bits of it.

Cooking... a Thanksgiving turkey, cheesy potatoes, sweet potatoes and other deliciousness for family and friends. And, today Mom and I made turkey noodle soup with the leftovers. Yum!

Writing... a bit, although not as much as I'd like. I'm in need of writing curriculum and would like to be working on some personal development stuff.

Sewing... a quilt top for a friend.
Loving... life. Because it offers so much!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

i love love love Love Actually :-) Such a great movie! Hope your migraines have decreased and that you're feeling better!

CurlyPops said...

I hope you've been able to banish those nasty migraines!

Aimee said...

I too love the show Glee.. the musical performances make me smile:)I wish you better luck with those icky migraines...pm me when you feel better and we can meet up some time;)

Kara said...

I am a total Gleek! Love it!

Maria Rose said...

I'm loving all that life has to offer as well!

Jenaveve said...

Hey Stacy, I second that! Life has everything to offer. This is a lovely upbeat post - it's left me with a good feeling!

(May need to check out that book 37 Verbs; sounds interesting)