Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wow It's Been Awhile, Hasn't it?

Hello again! Sorry for an extended absence. I've been burdened by a migraine for the past six days or so. Luckily, I was able to get into my doctors office today and had a doctor that took me seriously and spent time evaluating what was going on. After a bit of blood work, I was off to the pharmacy. I'm hoping this is movement towards a close solution.

In that time, I also traveled to Buffalo for a friend's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so pleased for her. She's found a good life mate. And, she was an absolutely gorgeous bride!

While in Buffalo, I also visited the flea market (good to be shown later), spent some quality time with Mom, made an emergency vet visit for an abscess on Rosy and ate some great foods. It was a full weekend to say the least!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hope you and Rosy are both feeling better soon!

Maria Rose said...

Wow, it's been a full week for you. I hope you are on the right meds and that Rosy is abscess free.