- Make a larger sized quilt.
- Take the glass blowing class through my local learning tree. I think this could be a fun experience and something totally different than my other crafts.
- Do another (successful!) craft show. I like preparing, laying out the table, connecting with customers and whatnot.
- Find a new challenge in my professional job. I've been doing the same thing for over four years, with the only big addition being editing a webpage (great new challenge). I need to find new things to keep my mind active and think in a different way.
- Continue dating.
- Read more! Knit more too.
- Exercise more. I've gotten lax in the last couple of months and need to get myself back on track.
- Move closer to buying my own home. Whether that is adding to savings or consulting a realtor is up for grabs.
What do you hope to accomplish in 2010?