Thursday, December 31, 2009

Celebration

I feel as though I should celebrate the marvels presented to me in 2009. And thus, a celebration list is born.

:: I learned a little about stain glass.

:: I celebrated another successful transition of leadership for my country. It amazes me each time.

:: I've cooked and baked more than ever before. It could easily become a passion.

:: I visited the great cities of Chicago, Denver, Jacksonville, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Washington DC, and NYC.

:: I opened my Etsy store.

:: I got a compliment on a dress I made by a staff member at Ann Taylor Loft.

:: I saw the musical Chicago twice. And attended Easter service at the National Cathedral.

:: I attended the Grand Prix at the Devon Horse Show.

:: I made three new quilts and worked on a fourth.

:: I made new friends.

:: I reupholstered a chair. (This statement still amazes me.)

:: I've actually been so pleased with photos I've taken that I've framed them and placed them in my apartment.

:: I've watched a good friend get married to a wonderful man.

:: I did my first craft show.

What a wonderful year: 20o9! May 2010 offer a heaping serving of additional blessings!

4 comments:

carlita dee said...

This is a list of wonderful accomplishments and great experiences -- a joy to read. Happy New Year, Stacy! May 2010 be everything you want it to be and then some.

Dee said...

Happy New Year, Stacy! Hope 2010 is even better!

Kara said...

What a great year!

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

That is one fabulous list. Hope 2010 is just as great, even better perhaps.