Sunday, December 13, 2009

Craft Show Tribulations

The craft show was fun although the traffic was horrendous! Between my friend and me, we sold one item. For $5. We didn't even cover the cost of our table. And that was the common issue among the other vendors we spoke with. I don't think they advertised as much as they should have.... The good news, however, is that we had a good time talking, knitting and catching up. And, we packed up early so we could go pick up cupcakes. (Priorities, right?) I wish it had been a better sale but overall, I'd mark it as an enjoyable time. Now, off to add my additional stock to the Etsy store!

5 comments:

Dee said...

Awww, sorry the sale didn't go well, but at least you got cupcakes.

Cupcakes make EVERYTHING better.
;-)

CurlyPops said...

Oh no! Those days are the pits, which is why it's always a great idea to share with a friend.
On the bright side, at least you have plenty of stock for your shop now.

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

Markets are always a mystery to me. Some days you sell lots of things and other days none. Like you said though, it's always a chance for some chatter and crafting with friends.

Maria Rose said...

Well that's too bad, but at least you got your feet wet.

Iron Needles said...

Too bad, but nice to have had a day with someone to sit and knit. And it was a first experience, at least.