- Make another quilt. Done and done! I've made two baby quilts and a bunch of other quilted items.
- Eat more veggies. Pretty good. I've have to change this into fruit/veggies but overall I've been doing decent.
- Save about $250/month to put towards a new computer as my little Mac is getting older. Saving was so so what with A LOT of car repairs but I did manage to get a new computer. More saving in 2010? Yes please!
- Refinish a piece of furniture. Although not my intention, I think the chair I reupholstered qualifies for this one. I'm thinking refinishing some kitchen chairs will be on the docket for 2010.
- Continue dating and don't get discouraged. I've been doing a bit of match.com dating - some good, some bad. But, at least, I'm out there!
- Volunteer more locally. This is so so... I've done a bit of legwork but haven't found the right volunteer opportunity for me yet.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Goal Setting, Goal Accomplishing?
Last year, towards the end of December, I set goals for 2009. Today, I was wondering how I did with those goals. My goals were: