Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My First Pony...er, Craft Show

I'm pretty excited. As of late this afternoon, I'm signed up for my very first craft show! I'm doing it with my friend and we will have (hopefully, if I can secure the 2nd table) two 4 foot tables. Between us, we have knit items, baby quilts, jewelry and paintings.

I'm planning on re-reading through Amy's suggestions, but I welcome additional thoughts, suggestions and ideas. The plan right now if doing some things that add dimension to the table... getting items up off the table a bit. However, I have limited time to get all of the table supplies, since I'm going to a conference just before the craft show. And, right now I'm more focused on adding some items to the stash!

Oh, I'm so excited!!

7 comments:

carlita dee said...

Yay! Wow, so exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Dee said...

How exciting! Good luck with the show!

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

That's wonderful news. Congratulations.

Maria Rose said...

How exciting. Have a great time. When is it? If you have time I recommend hitting up another craft fair, in advance, and scoping out other people's tables.

Amanda @ The Hungry Wanderers said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear how it goes :o)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Guy
You have got to see this. Obama playing on XBox. Funniest video ever. http://bit.ly/bllhx1