- time with family and friends for the holidays
- crafting time upon my return to Philly
- good Buffalo foods... yum!
- the strength I have
- vacation from work for the next week or so
- the feel of chapstick on chapped lips (I'm simple, what can I say?)
- my home, as it is comfortable and a comfort to me
- my little love Rosy
- a balanced checkbook that doesn't leave me crying
- the Glee soundtracks (man, I love that show!)
- melting snow
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I just have a few more days of Savor the Possibilities being the theme for the year. As I move forward through the rest of 2009, I'm thinking about the remaining things I can savor....