Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Savoring

I just have a few more days of Savor the Possibilities being the theme for the year. As I move forward through the rest of 2009, I'm thinking about the remaining things I can savor....
  • time with family and friends for the holidays
  • crafting time upon my return to Philly
  • good Buffalo foods... yum!
  • the strength I have
  • vacation from work for the next week or so
  • the feel of chapstick on chapped lips (I'm simple, what can I say?)
  • my home, as it is comfortable and a comfort to me
  • my little love Rosy
  • a balanced checkbook that doesn't leave me crying
  • the Glee soundtracks (man, I love that show!)
  • melting snow
What from 2009 are you savoring most?

2 comments:

Dee said...

My husband --- I can't think of anyone I would rather spend time with.

Have a very merry Christmas with your family!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

My family and my sanity (just hanging on in there!)
Happy Christmas Stacy.
Janex