Monday, December 21, 2009

Suggestion for Philadelphia

Philadelphia really needs to invest in one of those snow melty machines that Buffalo borrowed from Toronto a few years ago (and by few I mean like ten) when we got hammered there. Really. Because the streets are crazy slushy... which is what happens when you don't plow 2 feet of snow and instead let people drive over it. And, the piles of snow all over the place are problematic for driving or walking. 'Cause you know, when my city taxes are more than my state taxes, I expect a certain level of service. (I'm high maintanence like that.) So, let's melt the stuff and send it into the sewer system. Yep, that's my thought for today. In happy news, the on-street parking spot I dug out yesterday was waiting for me when I got home from work tonight. Yay!

Now, back to my regularly scheduled sewing and knitting!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Well, when your mayor is named "Nutter" you probably won't get much done.

However, the snow on the holly looks quite festive.

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture!