Friday, January 29, 2010

And Other Things Keeping Me Busy...

On Wednesday night, I went to the Walnut Street Theater to see their new production, The Eclectic Society. It was opening night and it was a great production! Set in the early 60s, it is about young men in a fraternity on an eastern campus. The cast was quite good, the script had great humor in it, the set design was quite well done and the theater is beautiful and intimate.

My colleague had gotten a bunch of free tickets so we were able to have a nice group of co-workers there. The seats were wonderful, although I suspect the theater doesn't really have a bad seat. For anyone in Philly, this is definitely a production I'd recommend.

4 comments:

Dee said...

My father-in-law is a big FAN of the Walnut Street Theater.

Glad you had such a good time.

Christine said...

I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for the recommendation! :) Christine

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Glad you had a lovely time. I must go to the theatre more often.