Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random Thoughts for a Thursday

:: Crazy work schedule done for another year. Everything went quite smoothly, although I might still have some parent calls in the next couple of days.

:: No more knitting happened at work... sadly.

:: Dated a guy briefly and had him reveal himself as less than worthy. Too bad I kind of fell before that revealing. Such is life. And at least it was early on.

:: Realized my limitations regarding volunteering and made some cuts to my schedule. Feeling good about that decision.

:: Bought Cocoa Krispies to get me through the crazy work time. Making me happy.

:: Have upped my yoga practice. Wowzers, that's fantastic.

:: Going to the aquarium on Saturday with another guy. Time shall tell.

:: Bought something from the Craft Hope for Haiti shop. Feeling good, especially since life was too busy for me to make something.

:: Drinking a glass of wine and relaxing tonight.... just about perfect.

Overall, life is pretty darn good. What's making you smile?

5 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like you are doing really well!

I just ate a delicious dinner and now I am listening to my hubby make my daughter squeal with delight.

Dee said...

A vanilla bean cupcake from Starbucks is making me smile tonight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber said...

ha ha - looks like you have a few spammers - your post made me smile :-)
Hope the aquarium was fun!