Friday, January 8, 2010

Things Found In My Office

This was our visitor at work yesterday.Tell me, how many people have a giant fish randomly show up at work?

I'm headed into my crazy time at work. Over the next two weeks, I'll have a number of 16 or more hour days. So my posts will be sporadic or non-existent. Crafting... such a funny idea at this time of year! Although, I do hope to have a quilt to show you soon. And I cast on that infinity scarf again. But, until then, swordfish for you!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Dee said...

Actually, what you have is a marlin. But, weird none-the-less.

You could always hang it on the wall, I guess. Lots of bars and restaurants down here have them.

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/little-mermaid-party-supplies.html]little mermaid Party Supplies[/url].

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

Love the giant fish. Hope the next couple of weeks go well.

Anonymous said...

Hi I'd like to thank you for such a terrific made site!
thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!
We believe the only way gain riches it is usually a sharp conclusion to start a savings or investing strategy as soon in life as imaginable. But don't despair if you have not began saving your assets until later on in life. As a consequence of hard work, that is investigating the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your funds so that it amounts to a sizable sum by the period you hope to retire. Inspect all of the available asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A researched and diversified portfolio of investments in various asset classes may make your money multiply throughout the years.

-Christian Sokolowski
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]