Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Exchange

I may have mentioned before that my friend Laura and I decided to make each other small quilts for Christmas this past year. Of course, life kind of got in the way for both of us so we are celebrating Christmas a couple of months late. I just got my quilt in the mail this week.
She did an amazing job! It's a little bigger than 45x45 inches and absolutely lovely! We each stipulated colors but otherwise it was whatever the giver wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better gift. Her quilt is in the mail... hopefully it will arrive today. I'm quite pleased with how it came out and can't wait to share that project here finally.

3 comments:

Dee said...

It looks perfect with your bench. She did a great job.

Love your little bear too.

madalyn said...

What a beautiful gift!

Christine said...

Very pretty! :) Christine