Monday, February 22, 2010

Is Spring Around the Corner?

Since I was last here, I've been to Hartford, CT and back. I had a conference there last week. It was also a good time playing with good friends and meeting new people. And, the Flower and Garden Show was there at the same time. I was able to spend about an hour there poking about the booths and whatnot. And, I went away with these gorgeous pussy willows, now decorating my living room. Now, I'm all set for Dyngus Day!!

I'm also pretty excited because I managed to get in the Unravelling class to begin March 8th. I really can't wait for this class!! I think it will be a lot of good exploration. Susannah seems like a really cool lady and I can't wait to learn more from her.

Now, I'm looking forward to a new quilt project - a small baby quilt for the soon-to-be little one of a friend!

5 comments:

Dee said...

If you have pussy willows, spring can't be too far behind.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I hope spring is on the cards soon - it is still freezing here.

Iron Needles said...

Just when I was thinking spring was getting close, we got slapped with about 8 inches of snow and overnite temps in the single digits. Do. Not. Like! But today? Blue skies and maybe mid-40's...so I think we are definitely warming up towards the idea.

Maybe.

Maria Rose said...

Glad you had a good time and I really hope that spring is right around the corner!

Jackie said...

Ooh, you'll have to keep us posted about Unravelling! I've been debating whether or not to sign up for that class for about a year.