Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vintage Love

As you probably have realized, I love vintage-y things. And, when I was ordering another item from LaBrocanterie's etsy shop as a gift for a friend, I had to buy this little tin too. This is just the perfect little piece for my kitchen.
It's sitting next to another tin and a wooden apple on the top of my stove. I'm so glad I bought this little lovely piece. Now, if I can stay out of LaBrocanterie's shop. Because now I'm in love with this and this and this. Oh, and this... really just adore!

5 comments:

madalyn said...

What a great find!

Dee said...

I love vintage tins. Unfortunately, I really don't have a nice place to display them. :-( All of mine are put away for the day when I have a nice display area.

Dee said...

I love vintage tins. Unfortunately, I really don't have a nice place to display them. :-( All of mine are put away for the day when I have a nice display area.

Kara said...

So perfect. I love those vintage finds. They make a room so much more special.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love old boxes too. Marks and Spencers used a vintage design for their Christma sbiscuits thi syear and the tine was divine.