Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jump, Jive and Hop Scotch

Yesterday, I finished the quilt top. I only had to add the pink sashing but for some reason I was not inspired until yesterday. I'm pretty happy with the outcome and I think the bright pink polka dot binding will be a perfect addition.
I also finished about half of the back. I think I have just enough of the pink fabric to do what I want. I won't be working on it today, as my work space is all out of sorts as it is raining in my kitchen (boo!). Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunnier day? (Even the Magic Eight Ball would say "outlook not good.")

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

Oh wow, that looks great! Cordelia uses the quilt you made for her each and every day!

Christine said...

Boo to rain! My basement decided to flood today.

Love how your quilt is coming along and the bright pink dot binding will look great! :) Christine