Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just Fabric Love

In the last two weeks or so, I've gotten a bunch of fabric that I haven't shared yet. I'm planning two different quilts, one for my bedroom. It will most likely be small so I can hang it on the wall and jazz up all of the white white white. I'm doing pinks and greens to coordinate with everything else in my room. Here are some of the pinks I got during fabric.com's recent sale. (Fabric sale? What? I'm a sucker.)
And, I'm working on a baby boy quilt for a friend who is expecting. I have lots and lots of girl fabrics but not enough boy stuff. So, fabricworm sucked me in with some of the gorgeous patterns they have right now.
Both tops have been started. I am hoping to maybe have one top done by the end of this week!

4 comments:

Christine said...

LOVE all those fabrics! Especially that little squirrel one. Too cute! With all those prints it will be sort of an I spy quilt. What pattern will you make for your bedroom? :) Christine

Dee said...

Cute fabrics. I love the one with the squirrels too.

The strawberry one is cute too.

Amy (badskirt) said...

Love the squirrels and campers. Please let me hide in your little boy fabric pile for a bit?

Maria Rose said...

Oh yeah! Those are lovely. Nothing beats a good fabric stash!