Monday, March 1, 2010

Some Etsy Loves

A little surfing around Etsy is a dangerous thing for me. There are just so many gorgeous, lovely little things there. Today I'm loving:

:: The angle on this picture. Just awesome.

:: This pretty little clutch. So springy and fabulous!

:: The idea of this little lovely around my neck.

:: This purse in such a classic style and color.

:: This calendar, a reminder of one of my favorite cities. Although I have no idea where I'd put it, I think I'd eventually find the right place!

:: This photo, so vintage and wonderful. (Plus the seller is in Philly. I love to support local artists!)

:: And I've been in love with this picture for a long time! I love how that star pops.

:: I have a frame that I might use to make something kind of like this.

:: And this, another Philadelphia photo. It's a message we all need periodically.

:: And this Blue Door. Oh, I know this would be at home in my living room!

3 comments:

Christine said...

OK you can be my personal shopper! Great finds!! My favorites are the poppy necklace, the star photo, and the swing photo :) Christine

Maria Rose said...

Great finds. I love getting lost on etsy.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a fantadtic selection. I am amazed at how creative people can be.