Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happiness Abounds

So many little exciting things going on in my life, it's hard to not grin like a fool sometimes.
  • I got this Moxie pattern from Amy. I can't wait to make a little dog! Yay!
  • I launched - today - a fan page for A Rosy Outlook over on Facebook. Oh come on, you know you want to be a fan!
  • Unravelling is coming to an end much too fast. We're in week 7 out of 8. (Oy! Already?) Really folks, this is a great experience. I'll definitely be taking the part two, Living in My World although most likely not until fall.
  • I have a little contest on the brain. It's forthcoming... check back soon.
  • I'm going on a winery tour this weekend with some friends. Oh how I love going to the wineries!
  • I think I'm officially sucked in by Twitter. I'm @arosyoutlook if you tweet. Yesterday I mentioned feeling all Martha Stewart and all of a sudden (like 3 minutes later) she was following me. Yikes and awesome all at once!
  • Umm, Glee? LOVE.
  • I have a girls weekend coming up. Can't wait to see my sorority sisters!! And, I'm carving out a wee bit of time with my best friend too. Fan-tab-ulous!
  • Still struggling with the decision.... should I put some of my tax return money towards a new sewing machine or a super duper camera. Oh the possibilities!
ETA: I forgot to tell you all. One of my best friends, a very talented sewer herself, started a blog. It's great! Check it out when you have a chance.

Expect an update on the quilt and some projects rattling around in my brain soooooon!

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

My vote is for the new sewing machine. How exciting!

Dee said...

I'd go for the camera, but then, I don't sew.

The last time I sewed for real was in Home Ec. I sewed right through a finger and the teacher asked if I didn't think I was better suited to shop class. LOL

Maria Rose said...

Whoa Martha Stewart! I want her to be my neighbor!

gloworks said...

Moxie the Doxie is adorable!