- I got this Moxie pattern from Amy. I can't wait to make a little dog! Yay!
- I launched - today - a fan page for A Rosy Outlook over on Facebook. Oh come on, you know you want to be a fan!
- Unravelling is coming to an end much too fast. We're in week 7 out of 8. (Oy! Already?) Really folks, this is a great experience. I'll definitely be taking the part two, Living in My World although most likely not until fall.
- I have a little contest on the brain. It's forthcoming... check back soon.
- I'm going on a winery tour this weekend with some friends. Oh how I love going to the wineries!
- I think I'm officially sucked in by Twitter. I'm @arosyoutlook if you tweet. Yesterday I mentioned feeling all Martha Stewart and all of a sudden (like 3 minutes later) she was following me. Yikes and awesome all at once!
- Umm, Glee? LOVE.
- I have a girls weekend coming up. Can't wait to see my sorority sisters!! And, I'm carving out a wee bit of time with my best friend too. Fan-tab-ulous!
- Still struggling with the decision.... should I put some of my tax return money towards a new sewing machine or a super duper camera. Oh the possibilities!
Expect an update on the quilt and some projects rattling around in my brain soooooon!