Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Heart Ikea

I have a deep love for Ikea. It's just such a great place, filled with opportunities to redecorate, re-do and re-vision your space. I, of course, always browse the fabric section but have never bought. Mostly, because it's typically upholstery weight and that it's sometimes a struggle to find someone to cut and tag your order.
Last time I was there, I got lucky! I found two fabrics in lighter weights that I love. The top fabric is slightly heavier than gauze and I just adore the numbers. And, the bottom one is a quilting weight and will be making an appearance in a quilt for sure! Thank you Ikea for helping to feed my addiction!!

3 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

The fabric department is my favourit epart of Ikea. I also love the little sets that give you lots of ideas.

Maria Rose said...

We don't have Ikea anywhere near us. I am limited to online and that is probably a good thing.

madalyn said...

What great fabric!