Sunday, April 25, 2010

Photo Forgetful

This weekend, I was able to squeeze a bunch into Saturday and have a perfectly quiet and delightful day today! Yesterday some friends and I visited 3 wineries on the Lehigh Valley Wine Trail. They were having a celebration weekend. We visited Pinnacle Ridge, Vyncrest and Clover Hill. I picked the places based on location and potential food on site. Unfortunately, I failed to take a single photo when there!!

Instead, you get this one which shows the morning light and spring flowers from my morning walk this week. If only I could make the screen scratch and sniff.... of the air is so fragrant right now!
Today, I did a little quilting on the Hop Scotch Quilt. I'm pretty much done, only stopping because sitting on the hard chair just wasn't agreeing with my tired back anymore. I'm hoping, however, to finish that tonight and then be able to work on the bias tape!

As a side note, week 6 of my Unravelling class inspired a little more boldness in my makeup routine. I went and bought a red lipstick and I'm loving it! It's definitely a lot bolder than my normal lip gloss style but I think it's good. We'll see how I do wth it long term.

This week is going to be week 8 of Unravelling.... the last week. I'm sad just thinking about it! Wow, these two months have gone fast and been simply wonderful! I definitely have grown and became a better version of myself. Thank you Susannah and Unravellers!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend too...

4 comments:

Dee said...

The new lipstick looks great. It goes very well with your skin tone!

gloworks said...

I'm liking the red lipstick on you. Just can't bring myself to do it.

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

I love this gorgeous photo of you. You look so happy.

Susannah Conway said...

I LOVE you in that lipstick!!! :)