Thursday, April 15, 2010

Poor, Sad Hop Scotch Quilt... I Do Love You!

I've been so busy enjoying spring, working my tail off and spending time out and about with friends that I haven't been a crafting demon lately. I have my Hop Scotch bedroom quilt languishing on my kitchen table. It talks to me when I walk past. Yeah, I know that sounds silly. But it really does call out for quilting. "Jump to it," it says.
Oh quilt, I hear you! I promise to spend some time with you soon. I know it seems as though I don't love you anymore but that is simply not the case. I think about you but there just are not enough hours in the day....

5 comments:

Dee said...

Spring is too short. MUST.SPEND.IT.OUTSIDE!

A rainy day will be good for getting back to the quilt.

In the meantime --- no guilt about the quilt.

Christine said...

Oh pretty statue by the bench! Spring is definitely not my most productive quilting season :) Christine

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Enjoy Spring - lovely pics. The blossom doesn't last forever.

Maria Rose said...

Beautiful photos!

Iron Needles said...

Sometimes projects must age....