- How will 35 (years old) be different?
- What has been keeping me from sewing? How can I do more of it?
- What do I aspire to?
- How can I be healthier?
- How can I grow in the next year?
- How do I ensure people see what makes me special?
- Do I love myself enough?
- What makes me really, truly happy?
- Am I doing enough to find my life partner?
- How do I want to be defined when I'm no longer here?
Friday, May 7, 2010
I Have Questions
As part of my Unravelling class, I recently asked myself a bunch of different questions. I boiled down the list to a key ten and am going to spend some time reflecting on each of them in the next couple of weeks. (You might even see some answers here!) The really good questions are: