Friday, May 7, 2010

I Have Questions

As part of my Unravelling class, I recently asked myself a bunch of different questions. I boiled down the list to a key ten and am going to spend some time reflecting on each of them in the next couple of weeks. (You might even see some answers here!) The really good questions are:
  1. How will 35 (years old) be different?
  2. What has been keeping me from sewing? How can I do more of it?
  3. What do I aspire to?
  4. How can I be healthier?
  5. How can I grow in the next year?
  6. How do I ensure people see what makes me special?
  7. Do I love myself enough?
  8. What makes me really, truly happy?
  9. Am I doing enough to find my life partner?
  10. How do I want to be defined when I'm no longer here?
What are some of your really good questions?

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

Those are great questions. Might I suggest that for your last one writing out your own obituary...sounds morbid but hang in there with me, when you read through the obit think about what you wish it would say...then re-write it and make it come true...not the death part, but the way you wish to live your life. Does that make sense?