Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's My Birthday!!

I bought myself flowers this week to celebrate my birthday, which is today. Ahh, so lovely (and a luxury) to have fresh flowers in the house. Today I turn 35. I'm living a life I never imagined when I was younger, which is lovely and not exactly where I'd like to be at the same time. However, I know I'm so so blessed. I have so much goodness in my life. I'm happy. I do many things I love regularly. I have delightful and amazing friends. My family is great. And, through the joy of the internet, I've met all of you! I'm lucky.

14 comments:

Brigindo said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day.

Karen said...

And we on the Internet are lucky to have met you! Have a wonderful day, and an excellent year.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Happy Birthday - a May birthday how lovely. I wonder if any of us are where we imagined we would be.

Iron Needles said...

Happy, happy birthday. Have a spectacular day. Glad to have met you, too.

Maria Rose said...

Happy birthday! I am so glad you were born. Birthday wishes for a wonderful year!

Dee said...

Happy birthday! Here's wishing for many, many more happy birthdays!

CurlyPops said...

Happy Birthday Stacy. I hope you have a very wonderful day filled with friends and family and love and laughter (and cake of course)!

Kara said...

Yay! Happy Birthday!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday!!! I don't think most of us end up where we thought we would be! :) Christine

Eren said...

Happy birthday (yesterday!)...hope it was full of all of the blessings you listed...much love to you. E

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

Happy Birthday Stacy. Sorry I'm late to send good wishes to you. I hope this year that all your dreams come true. xxx

madalyn said...

Happy birthday!

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday!