Saturday, May 8, 2010

Question 1

What makes me really, truly happy?
Such a simple question with a long, long answer!

Using my brain
Designing something with fabric
The sense of completion that comes with finishing a project
Being encouraged by someone
Hugs
The warm sun and a cool breeze against my skin
Dancing
The happy gait of Rosy when her little back feet seem to be moving faster than the front ones
The rush of uncertainty I feel in a new culture
The sly smile given to me by someone I love
The taste of my chocolate cake
French toast with powdered sugar for dinner
The smell of vanilla
The melody of a happy song, the way it washes over my body
The glow of sunlight in photographs
The way cotton candy melts in my mouth
The look of a gorgeous pair of high heels
The feel in my muscles after doing yoga

What makes you ridiculously happy?

1 comment:

Cathy {Tinniegirl} said...

Love this list. It's fabulous.

The change of seasons, cats, riding my bike and painting. Those are some of the things that make me happy as a lark.