Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summer Dress Make Me Feel Fine, Blowing Through the Jasmine in my Mind

Oh crafting supplies, how I love you!! Yesterday I received my dress pattern and fabric. I'm planning to make Anna Maria's Evening Empire Dress in a knee length with one fabric. I got this Kaffe Fassett fabric as it seemed to call out for a summer dress. It's bright and delightful and exactly the right statement for the summer I'm going to have. I can't wait to wash it this weekend and get started!! Summer dresses are my favorite.
I also got a quarter of a yard of this fabric because it is so darn cute. As you know, I simply love dogs. I have no idea where it will find itself - quilt, zippy pouch, etc - but know I'll love it.
Ahh, happiness! I have that pre-crafting glow.

5 comments:

Kara said...

oh that dress is going to be perfect in that fabric!

afa consultant workgroup said...

CUTE fabric! Will you make the whole dress in that fabric or will you do the stripes throughout? Hmmm, I may need one of those...

Cristy said...

LoVE it. I can't wait to see you in your new summer dress! You are so darn crafty.

Dee said...

That fabric will be adorable as that dress.

Love Corn Dog! Can't wait to see what you do with that fabric.

Have a great Sunday!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Wow -can't wait to see the dress.